Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm back from the Caribbean!!!! And....I maintained my weight! It would have been great to lose- but I knew that would be especially hard. We were at a 5 star resort and had all our meals paid for. I tell you what- it was sooooo tempting not to order fries. For some reason that was the biggest temptation. For breakfast I ordered the tropical fruit plate every morning. It came with fresh mango, pineapple, grapes, cantelope, and honey dew melon. It was so juicy and yummy! It made it easy not to eat the pastries. For lunch I stuck with salads with chicken. Dinners I'd eat grilled fish, lobster and shrimp. SO yum. The seafood is so fresh there. One night I let myself split a chocolate cake with my mom. That was good but I honestly found myself full after a couple bites. It was so rich. I tried my best to keep track of points- but it's so hard not knowing the ingredients and portions.

I got back yesterday and I got right back to business. I even had an extra point left last night and didn't spend it. SHOCK! I got on the scale this morning and it said 164 lb even. I'm going to try and make it to a meeting tomorrow night. I really need it. My leader is so motivating and inspiring. I need to jump start back into my routine again.

I'm now comfortably in my 10's. In fact some of my 10's are just slightly baggy!!! I can't wait to get into 8's. Hopefully by next month.....

I'll post after my meeting tomorrow night.

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio