Saturday, July 22, 2006

They fit! Ok- so Old Navy had a sale a month ago and there was a really cute pair of jeans (size 12) that I bought. I knew I wouldn't fit into them just yet but saved then as motivation to keep losing. Well this Thursday I randomly tried them on. They fit! And not just "I got them buttoned," but I actually wore then out and they even have a little room in the butt! Whoo hoo!!!

I got on the scale this morning and I was 173.5 lbs. This means I am 8.5 lbs away from my pre-Amelia pregnancy weight. That was one of my first goals! I'm almost there and I can hardly believe it. That will be 60 lbs down! And she's only 3 months old. My next goal is to be 155 lbs by my birthday in late October. By then surely I'll be back in my size 10's. Then I'll have to keep an eye out for Old Navy sales so I can buy some 8's as motivation. I'm sooooooo motivated. I don't think I've truly stuck with something this long without falling off the wagon a couple times and setting myself back. Right now I'm averaging a 2 lbs loss per week! I can't wait for Fall! I can't wait until all my clothes are too big for me and I HAVE to go shopping. hee hee

I HAVE to get some pics uploaded. It sucks cause my iphoto is not working. I'll get Ed to load the pics on his computer here shortly. Now all I need is the time to do it....

Feeling good....

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio