Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Down another 1.4 lbs! This is so silly but I was actually slightly disappointed. I've had at least a 2 lbs loss each week so I was kinda bummed to only lose 1.4lbs. I know, I know- it's a great loss. I'm just a dork.

I'm 169.8!!! HELLO 160's!!!!!!! I also have a NSV (non-scale victory). I got out my pre-preg jeans (size 10) today to just see how close I am to being back in them. I held them up and thought: "there is no way my ass if fitting in those!" But I tried anyway. Got one leg in, other leg in, button and ZIP! They fit! They're tight as hell and I'm sporting a "muffin top"- but they're on! I'm totally going to wear them today. They're the type of jeans that loosen up as you wear them. We'll see...but I'm sooooooo excited I'm in them!

All is good. Meeting went well last night. The more time passes- the more I'm confident that this weight loss will stick. The plan is getting easier to follow. It's all becoming a habit rather than a "diet" I'm on. It's becoming a lifestyle. Also- I jogged 2 miles the other day! I don't know what came over me but I went to a local park to walk (without the kids) one evening and I just started jogging and didn't stop! It felt so good. I felt like an athlete again (LOL). I used to be so active in high school- I loved physial challenges and was really competitive. I feel that part of me waking up again- it's nice. I've missed "me."

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio