Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I was feeling good, feeling fit, feeling healthy and then I stepped on the scale......148.4 lbs!!! What the hell??? I did not expect that at all. Or did I? I've been halfway tracking lately because I haven't been to a meeting in a while and I ran out of Quick Trackers. That's the only thing I can think of. That and maybe miscalculating points here or there.

So I guess I need to get my butt to a meeting and load op on trackers. This puts me behind where I thought I was. I was 144 lbs just a couple days ago! Maybe that night of cookie eating caught up with me. Maybe it took a few days for it to "show." At any rate, what's done is done. Now I need to focus forward and make smart decisions. My points renew Friday, so I need to stay at 20 pts per day until then. That basically means I need to stay under 20 pt tomorrow. :) I can do that.

I've decided to take a Heat class tomorrow at 6AM!!!!! I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've found I do better when I work out in the beginning of the day than at the end. And Fischer has a dental appt tomorrow mid morning and then I have a client meeting in the evening. 6AM it is.... The hardest part is when the alarm goes off. Once I'm up, I'm good. I just gotta get up. I earn 4 APs each time, so it's worth it.

I'm going to right down everything that goes into my mouth this next week! I've put so much effort in preparing meals, that I've forgotton to really track the bites and portions.

I'll update my tracker tomorrow!

Here's my tracker for today:

Breakfast:
Mocha: 3 pts
Muffin: 3 pts

Lunch:
1/2 Baked Potato: 1.5 pts
Broccoli Soup: 3 pts
Roll: 1 pt
Salad w/ dressing: 2 pts

Snack:
Handful (and then some) of Annie's bunnies (like Goldfish): 3 pts

Dinner:
1 cup Wild Rice Salad: 1 pt
Sweet potato fries: 3 pts
Roll: 1 pt
Another Roll (I love bread): 1 pt

Total: 22.5

See- 2 pts over and here I thought I was under with room for dessert. ? I will start tracking again! :)

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio