Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Holy Cannoli and Good Night

I'm tired. 

Was at a birth all night.  

Was totally worth the lack of sleep though.

It was a redemptive, powerful birth.


Got a mocha on my way home.

Left it on my bed side table untouched.

Fell asleep for 3 hours.

God bless babysitters.


I once started a business when I was 11 babysitting.

It was cutting edge.

With flyers and everything.   

It was called the Babysitter's Club.

It was totally original. 

With a star at the beginning and a heart at the end.




Had a cannoli.

A Holy Cannoli.

It was rolly.

Cause cannolis are rolly. 

Like, literally.  



Now I'm in bed with my girl.  

Damp head of hair laying on me.  

Smells like clean.

And spongebob toothpaste.

And feels just right.


Good night. 

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio