Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tummy Tuck: 1 Year Anniversary Pics!

Actually the anniversary was Aug 22nd, but I forgot to post updated pics.  Ruh Roh.  

Here they are!  Still can't believe it.  Having big babies and 65 lb weight gains with each one just does a number on the ol' abs.   Best money I've ever spent on myself.  No regrets at all!  I actually see definition in my abs now that the skin is gone.  And I never have to think about wearing a fitted shirt again.  Spanx was my bff and I haven't seen her in a year.  Good riddance!  Bitch. 

Before:



After:




I'm working on a full tummy tuck progress page with all the gory pics you can imagine.  

And I'm also working on a new blog!
(Well, my genius boy programmer husband is)

With a new name.

But more on that soon......

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think it's so cool you share these and talk openly about it.

Can't wait to hear about the new blog.

Referring to an earlier post, I didn't comment on. I <3 you too.

KCLAnderson (Karen) said...

Good for YOU!!! And lookin' real great!!

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio