Monday, November 17, 2008

Body is behaving today

Feeling good today.  Much better than yesterday.  Kids dragged me out of bed at 7:30am and we all ate some breakfast and got dressed.  Carpool pick up was at 9am and then I headed out to get some random things done.  Post office, then pharmacy, then vacuum out van and go through the wash.  I'm a stickler about my car being clean.  I hate clutter and trash that can accumulate so easily when you have kids in  and out of your car all week.  It's therapeutic to get rid of the junk.  I  gave a thorough wiping down with non other than baby wipes (it's sort of scary how good baby wipes are at cleaning up stains) and Presto!  My car is like new.  

Of course I got back home and crashed.  Our neighbor is a genius on the smoker and makes killer smoked meat.  He smoked some yesterday and had some leftover offered it to us.  So for lunch I had a beef brisket sandwich and then took a 2 hour nap until the kids got back home from school.  I always say I'm going to nap while they're gone so that I'm rested when they get home- but then I end up trying to use the time to get stuff done.  I'm glad I chose a nap.  

I plan to get out for a walk this afternoon with the kids.  Then we'll stop at the neighborhood park and play for a while.  

Here's my tracker for today:

Breakfast:
Stoneyfield Farms Lowfat strawberry yogurt with grapnuts and almonds
Red Raspberry Leaf tea

Snack:
Non fat mocha, add protein

Lunch:
Beef brisket sandwich on wheat

Snack
"Ants on a Log" with Fischer (and carrots)

Dinner:
Using up leftovers: mixture of tacos, whole wheat cous cous and Minestrone soup.  LOL  Buffet style!  I'll serve a spinach salad to get the greens in. 

Snack:
Probably some nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt with almonds

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio