Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Good day today...

I woke with an extra pep in my step, despite staying up until 1am and waking at 6:30am.  Obviously I voted for Obama and was so overjoyed to witness history last night.  I've been in a dream like happy haze all day.  

Went to the chiropractor today and got some serious relief for my back.  So nice!  Then I went for a 2 mile walk.  I really felt a lot of pressure from homeboy's head.  So the walk was very slow, but good.  I got a dose of endorphins the last half of the walk that was amazing.  I was in a zone and felt really good.  I imagined getting the same surge of endorphins in labor and just allowing myself to get in the labor zone.  It was a good thing.  Labor, for me, is a lot like running.  It's a physical challenge that you can accomplish by believing you can do it and letting your body keep going.  Mind over matter.  Then just plain surrender.  

Here's todays menu: 

Breakfast:
Ezekiel bread with Smart balance and jam
Water
Mocha with a shot of protein

Exercise: walk 2 miles

Lunch:
Cat fish sandwich w/ some fries  (promise I didn't eat all the fries!)
Water

Snack:
Milk
Vitamuffin

Dinner:
Verdict out.  Probably Ed's leftover turkey sandwich from lunch.  Or some TJ's vegetarian chili.  
Bedtime early tonight!

I'm getting a hankering to make some soups.  I'd love some homemade Tomato Basil!  Anyone have a good recipe?

Also-some of you asked for the Raisin Walnut Bread recipe.  I'll post that tomorrow!  Sorry I'm a slacker. :)



No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio