Monday, April 27, 2009

My Garden!

Experimenting with these Topsy Turvy hanging bags this year. I planted 3- a cherry tomato, brandywine tomato and a cucumber vine. We'll see...

Two cumber vines- I made a trellis out of bamboo tiki torches (that were rotting in the garage) and some twine!
In the pots: bell pepper and jalepeno. In the garden: 3 tomato, 2 cucumber and 2 zucchini

2 cucumber and three zucchini. I'm caging one zucchini to see if I can train it to grow up. I hear sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. We'll see...

Herbs! This isn't all of them, but here there is sage, thyme and oregano.

2 comments:

Jen said...

ohhh, I wanna grow herbs...is it too late this year? Mine would be in a windowbox right outside my back door....let me know if those topsy turvy tomato things actually work.

Jen Gordon said...

I'll let you know Jen! I'm skeptical, but I researched and some people swear by them. Reduces rot because they're off the ground.?

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio