Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hola from Raleigh, NC. I haven't had a chance to blog since I got here. We're doing well. Kids are in heaven as "Ju Ju" is spoiling them beyond belief.

On the WW front, I'm doing really well for being out of my own environment. My mom and step dad are doing WW too, so that makes it much easier. It's funny because I've been teaching my mom all the "secret" foods I make that are low in points. She didn't know there were WW products at her local Super Target. I went out on my own to stock up on some WW friends foods and she was so excited the WW's made muffins. lol

I did go over by 3 pts today. We were out all day and I think I got home and just wanted to stuff my mouth. I made my staple 2 pt pizza and had a little WW cake. I was still hungry so I made ANOTHER pizza and ate ANOTHER little cake. EEEEK! But I suppose my "binge" could have been worse. I won't sweat 3 pts.

Speaking of sweating...

I ran 2.5 miles yesterday on my mom's treadmill. Today I walked 20 mins, did the bike 10 mins and lifted weights. I have a feeling there's something wacky with the treadmill because it was hard and I felt like I was running much faster than what it registered as. I think it's stuck on a slight incline too. Maybe it's all in my head, but it was hard!! I want to run outside, but it's really cold here (suppose to be 19 degrees tomorrow). My mom's neighborhood is so flat, it would be perfect. We'll see...

Today my mom, my sister and I went shopping. I actually tried on bathing suits and wasn't depressed afterwards! lol I didn't buy one because I wanted to get to goal before I buy it. That should happen in the next 8 weeks or so. Anyway, it was fun shopping without that nagging "ick" feeling about my body. Sure, I wish my tummy were tighter and flatter, but ya know what? My ass looks damn good in the jeans I bought and that makes me happy!

Monday I'm going with my mom to her WW meeting. She happens to weigh in on Mondays too. I'm desperately waiting for my Flex to renew (also happening on Monday). I want to splurge a bit while I'm here. I'm really craving a brownie Sunday. Waiting for my "lady friend" to rear her ugly head so that I can get passed all these cravings!

Will report back after weigh in. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio