Friday, January 19, 2007

Well, got up and ran 2 miles this morning. I really, really, REALLY didn't want to get out of bed. Fischer crawled in bed with us around 6:45am and all I wanted to do was snuggle with him and sleep. At 6:55am Ed says: "Aren't you going?" And I replied: "I don't wanna!!!!" He then told me to get my butt out the door. This is why I love him. He's good for me.

The run was a lot less slugglish than my last run. That was nice. During my treadmill runs I like to watch the news to catch up on everything I'm completely unaware of. This time I traded CNN for Mtv. I know...shameful. But I have to say, watching Beyonce can really make a girl pick up her pace! lol It was a change...

Tonight my friend Karyn and I are going to take a yoga class at the Y. Our sweet husbands are going to order pizza for the kids and feed them while we have some yoga time. I'm excited about that. I love group yoga and I love Karyn! :P I took a class when I was pregnant with Amelia and it was theraputic. Much different than doing a dvd.

Today's agenda includes a Farmer's Market trip for some fresh produce. We're out and I'm sick of crappy produce from our local grocers. Plus, Ed loves the hummus they make at the Farmer's Market. So cheap, yet so amazingly fresh! Fischer is at school, so as soon as Amelia wakes up from her morning nap- we're off!

I plan to do another run between now and Sunday. Preferably at the trail I went to last weekend. It was so peaceful. Depends on the weather.

Happy Weekend to all! Remember: if you cheat, you're only cheating yourself. Stay OP and get thin! :)

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio