Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ah......Happy New Year!

Well, I mostly stuck to my New Year plans. There was a little over indulgence New Year's Eve, but I handled it well. Since my Flex renewed Monday- I just started over. It was too confusing trying to transfer what I ate Sunday night and so I just started fresh.

One thing I'm proud of is that I've continued my running plan. I've gotten up to 2 miles and I'm getting more comfortable with it. This morning I woke up at 6:45am and headed to the Y to run. WITHOUT ANY KIDS IN TOW!!!!. I think (as much as it hurts getting up) that that is the best time to do it. It was actually nice getting up and having some "me" time. I did my run and then had some time to spare to go to Starbucks and get a mocha. And it's helped me feel more "awake." Studies show it's really beneficial for your metabolism. An early morning work out boosts your metablolism and keeps it going all day. That's encouraging!

Tomorrow I have the same plan to rise early. :)

I've opted not to weigh in this week. Since my official weigh in day was Monday (New Year's Day) my Weight Watchers facility was closed. So I'm waiting. Especially since I ate a lot Sunday. I just didn't want to be discouraged. But next Monday I'm there and I'm ready to see the results! My scale has me as maintaining so I'm not too worried.

I'm definitely seeing changes in my body. My legs are getting more toned. My jeans are fitting differently. It's really cool to see results in your body, even if your weight lingers a little.

:)

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio