Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, the kids and I woke up sick Sunday morning. We're all snotty and coughy. No good. I've been popping Vit C like no one's business. I opted not to run yesterday because I didn't want to compromise my immune system. It's Monday and I'm feeling better, but not sure I'm up for running. I'll probably resume my early morning runs tomorrow.

I made a really yummy, low point dinner last night. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna. I got the recipe off Roni's site (www.weightwatchen.com). Only 2 pts per serving and excellent! If you want a great low point meal, go to her site under "recipes" and check it out.

Today I actually have a weigh in! I have no idea what to expect. I feel like I've slighly gained or maintained. I don't know if I'm gaining muscle from running and weights or what. But my scale doesn't want to go below 146. We'll see. It's also close to my monthly friend, so that could explain some water retention. I've certainly had the munchies lately. :) I tell you what- these last 10 lbs to goal are really hard.

Thursday I'm flying to my mom's house with both kids. Should be fun. She has a treadmill, so I can run there or visit her local YMCA. I'll be there for a week. I'm not too worried about staying OP. My mom finally (after I've been trying to convince her) joined WW's and started meetings. So eating shouldn't be too challenging. But I know better than to let my guard down, so I'll need to plan. I'll miss yet another meeting next Monday due to being out of town. How does life get so busy?

**********update**********

I weighed in and I'm down 1.6 lbs!!! I'm at 144.8lbs. Holy cow! This means I'm less than 10 lbs from goal. *deep breathes, deep breathes*

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio