Friday, January 05, 2007

*yawn*

Well, I woke up at the butt crack of dawn (as my friend Tara would say) and went to the Y. Ran 2 miles. The first 10 mins were hard. Then I felt really good and could have gone 2.5 miles, but I was on a time crunch to be home in time for Ed to leave for a meeting so I chickened out. But it's getting easier and easier to run long. I'm going to start a weight training regimen on my off days. Building muscle helps endurance. I need that.

Been OP all week. No exceptions! I bought a pair of size 6 jeans at Old Navy a couple weeks ago. They were snug (too snug) so I've been trying them on the last few days to see if they are wearable yet. I got them on today! For some reason a size 6 at The Gap is almost loose on me, but from Old Navy, they're tight. Who knows? I suppose Old Navy caters to the young crowd, thus making sizes off. Kinda sad now that I think about it... Anyway- glad to reach that little goal.

Fischer is at preschool. Amelia is napping and I'm finallly sitting on my lap top and vegging! I have a friend coming over to hang out. And another friend coming over to drop her little baby off for me to watch so she can have some alone time. I remember doing the same thing when Fischer was a baby. If I got just 1 hour alone I was good for the rest of the day. So I'm reciprocating the favor gladly! It doesn't hurt that the baby is really cute. :)

Plan today is to lay low and get cozy at home. It's raining (though actually quite warm) outside.

My scale this morning said 147.6. That was me buck naked after a shower. LOL Here's to hoping it will be close to that at weigh in on Monday!

Cheers!

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio