Monday, January 15, 2007

Well, today was Snack Fest 2007. I dipped into my Flex by 16 pts!!! But, I didn't break plan, I just can't eat like that every day this week. My day seemed thrown off when I pulled into the YMCA this morning, only to find out it was closed. MLK day. Totally forgot the Y would be closed. So, there ya have it. :)

So, I decided to do a 5K a little earlier than I had planned. Since I'm capable of running 3 miles (not very fast, mind you) I decided to push it up to Feb. My friend asked me to run a 5K with her, so I thought: what the heck! So that's what I'm doing Feb 10th. :)

I have to say, I'm liking my "inner athlete" these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, I ate about 14 points this past week (both late-night snacks) that I didn't count and am out of Weeklies till Thursday when I start a new week. Hope scale is kind on Wed. night. Good luck on the 5k. I can't wait to start even walking again. I live in the Midwest and I take it you live in a wonderfully warm climate. :)

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio