Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Monday...

Had a good day today.  My man turned 30 and just wanted a chill family celebration.  I made Pulled Pork Tacos  with chips, salsa and guacamoli.  Then for dessert I made Banana Cake .  The husband loved it.  Birthday success!


I was able to get in a 2 mile walk this morning after my chiro appt.  Felt much better.  The weather was cooler and the wind was blowing.  It felt good.  I can tell this baby is sitting lower than my others.  When I walk I can feel him really low in my pelvis.  And then there's those lovely shooting pains all down the crotch area.   Precious....  

Two days ago I felt like I was out of room near my ribs and now I feel like I can breathe easier.  Plus my belly looks sort of different and my pants "flap" keeps slipping down.  That wasn't happening before.  Of course, this all pretty much means nothing.   Man, it would be lovely to go earlier this time.  But I'm not going to write off a Christmas Eve baby.  I'm due the 10th, but I could potentially go 42 weeks and that would put us at the 24th.   So I've got the 24th in my head so that I'll be pleasantly surprised.  

Amelia and I have plans to plant flowers tomorrow while Fischer is at school.  If it's cool, I'll take her on a walk.  If not, I'll skip it.  We'll see.  

3 comments:

Lindsey Elizabeth Burke said...

I keep telling myself Noah is going to come on my birthday-just so when the 10th rolls around and passes-I won't want to shoot myself! :)

brocks*mom said...

That cake looks delicious.

I'd ask for the recipe but I don't need it. Um...ok, can you give me the recipe or post it?! Thanks.

brocks*mom said...

disregard. I see it has a link to Allrecipes. Did you change anything? Yours is much prettier than the picture they have:)

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio