Sunday, October 05, 2008

How to knit a baby hat by lunch

I woke up at 7am with a stuffy head and runny nose.  I still don't have much of an appetite.  I'm not up to cleaning or playing with the kids or exercising, but I needed something to do.  We normally go to church on Sundays, but with Ed and I being sick and Amelia having a runny nose- better not.  So I decided to knit Shepherd a hat!  Amelia was happy to help while watching Playhouse Disney.  :)

Pick some colors from your stash


1 cup of coffee, Playhouse Disney and half way done!
Stripes!
Cutting in.
And you have a hat!  

P.S.  When your hands are busy and your mind is occupied, you're less likely to eat mindlessly.  Maybe knitting will be my friend these last two months of pregnancy.

3 comments:

Kelle Ortiz said...

You are seriously awesome!!!!

Angie said...

How cute! I love the hat :)

Linda said...

I love that hat! You are very talented.

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio