Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ate like shit today! (Pardon my french, but it is necessary) I think I was high on my weight loss and just went nuts. The stress of the last 2 weeks just came out through eating. But, I need to face the music so I'll post my dialy tracker. On the upside I went to the YMCA tonight at 9:30pm and ran 2.5 miles. The pizza I ate for dinner felt like a brick in my stomach, so it was not an easy run. My plan for the week is to run everyday. I don't care how much I run, but I have to run. :) I love it so much and I feel so good when I do it. My other plan is to not go over my daily points for the rest of the week. I WILL DO IT! :)

*Sigh* Ok, here goes....

Breakfast:
WW muffin= 3 pts

Lunch:
Tuna salad= 4 pts
6 Garlic and Rosemary Triscuts=4 pts (not worth it)

Snack (aka "Jen ate Fischer's lunch"):
6 Chick-fil-A nuggets= 6pts
Large fry=9pt
Diet lemonade=0pts

Another Snack:
PBJ (ww style)= 3 pts

Dinner:
SLice Pizza= 7 pts
3 crusts= 3 pts
1 Garlic Knot=4 pts

Total:43 pts (ugh)
Flex: ALL USED!
APs earned:2 pts


I was stuffed. I ate like a crazy woman. I think I was just glad to be still with my family and eat a meal together. But, I can't do that everyday.

Hey-anyone notice I haven't listed any mocha's in my daily tracker? :) I gave Starbucks' Mocha's and alcohol up for Lent. So far, so good. The other day I got a latte and it just wasn't the same.....

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio