Thursday, January 03, 2008

PSA: Starbuck's Sugar Free Mocha's taste like ass!

Yes, I said ASS! Because that's what they taste like. I was so disappointed. I found out through my WW's message board that they came out with the new SF mocha and I was anxious to try it. It's only 2 points instead of 3. Well, I woke up at 5:40am for my Heat class at the YCMA and then hit Starbucks afterwards. YUCK! I almost turned the car around to get a regular one, but I'm making myself drink it. *shiver* It really is that bad guys.....

Like I said, went to my Heat class and boy I could tell it's been 2 weeks since my last Heat. I was s l o w. At the end we did relay races with partners and I thought I was going to drop. But I did it! Earned 4 APs (though I know that class is worth at least 5 APs). It's 8am and I just want to crawl back into bed with my "ass" mocha and go back to sleep!

But......I can't. Fischer just got up and is ready for breakfast.

My Flex renew tomorrow- so one more day of OP and then I can splurge tomorrow if I want. :)

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio