Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday...

Thursday morning, last day of freedom before we pick up the kids.  I just took Penny on a walk around the neighborhood.  I actually had to put a jacket on!  I love this Fall weather.  I walked 30 mins.  I need to calibrate my Nike iPod to walking so that I can track my mileage.  I only have it calibrated for running.  And THAT isn't happening for another few months.  

I'm meeting a neighbor friend for tea at her house this morning.  Then afterwards I'm going to make a bunch of meals to freeze for next week.  I bought all the ingredients yesterday.  

Here's the line up:

Hello Dollies (for my friend that just had her baby)

I also made some Apple Walnut Coffee Cake in my bread machine.  I'm going to take it with me for tea.  :)

I'm on a roll.....


3 comments:

brocks*mom said...

I love Hello Dollies!!!

Jen Gordon said...

Yeah. I love them a little too much too. :( I ate three since I made them! I promptly wrapped them up and am going to walk them over to my friend's house here shortly! Get out of my house!! LOL

Unknown said...

Dang Girl! That's awesome...I'm inspired. Thanks for posting the links - I definitely want to try making the tomato basil quiche.

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio