Monday, September 29, 2008

Today's agenda

1.  Sit on my ass til 11 ish.

2.  Take kids on a walk at some point.

3.  Eat (like I need help remembering that)

That's about all I can think about right now.  Kids are on Fall Break from school so I've got to get creative this week.  I see some playground visits in my future.  And where there is a playground, there's usually a trail of some sort for walking.  Two birds with one stone. 

Fat face has kicked in.  But I think I already mentioned that a few days ago.  Now Fat Knees have flared up.  I swear, why can't I be one of those pregnant chicks that have those cute little legs throughout their pregnancy.  Like an apple on two sticks.  I'm more like an apple on two corn dogs.  My legs just grow.  I don't get it.  Especially with all the exercise I'm doing.  But oh well.  I think my body retains water like a fiend.  I'm that girl that drops 35 lbs immediately after delivery.  But I'm also that girl that gains 50 lbs.  

At this point I have no clue what I weigh.  I cannot weigh myself.  And I do not look at my weight at my prenatal appointments.  I cannot think about numbers right now.  All I can think about is making healthy choices and maintaining some sort of fitness.  I know I can lose it afterwards.  Especially since I lost the bulk of my weight without exercise at all.  Now I have the habit of exercise to help me.  Who knows, maybe by summer I'll be back in my size 4s!  Maybe...

4 comments:

brocks*mom said...

From your pictures you post you are really cute pregnant!! I retained water like that too, it is miserable. I remember looking at my ankle bones the day after delivering and being soooo excited;)

Lindsey Elizabeth Burke said...

Join the club of the apple on 2 corn dogs...and I feel more like a freakin' watermelon on 2 corn dogs :) Water retention is great though because then it ALL comes off after delivery! YAHOO! My fat face is kickin' in too...I'm just really praying it stays away until this weekend is over...pregnancy fat face in pics for my bro's wedding...NOT CUTE AT ALL. UGH.

Jen Gordon said...

I remember a day or two after I delivered looking at my "skinny" ankles and thinking: "Damn I'm sexy!" LOL

Heather said...

LMAO at the "apple on 2 corndogs"...seriously jen. thanks for that.
you are awesomely amazing and sexy beautiful.
grow that baby just right and THEN worry about the corn dogs later.
love you.

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio