Sunday, March 01, 2009

456 calories

That's what I burned tonight on the treadmill!  I *had* to read my book Breaking Dawn (the last book of the Twilight saga!!) , so I set the incline on 10 and just had the speed at a slower pace so I wasn't jumping up and down.  I walked on an incline for a full hour and was dripping sweat by the time I was done.  Phew!  

It snowed here today and of course I happened to go grocery shopping as all the southerners were stalking up on milk and eggs.  It was a madhouse!  I got all stressed.  Every aisle I went down had 7 people in it and they were NOT nice.  All I wanted was ingredients to make chili and stew.  I never thought looking for diced tomatoes would bring about so much rage.  

Anyway, I came home, made a batch of chicken chili and we settled in and watched our winter wonderland out the window.  My kids were wimps and pretty much tuckered out after 30 mins of snow play.  So we all just hung out indoors by the fire and played.  It was a nice afternoon.  

Here's my tracker... I was busy today and did not track points.  But I'll just lay it out.

Breakfast: 
Luna bar

Lunch:
Tuna fish sandwich on wheat
Spinach salad with homemade blue cheese dressing courtesy of the hubby
1/2 cup of homemade mocha icecream ...again, courtesy of the hubby

***I'm getting the feeling my husband's new found love of cooking is going to cause some temptation for me***

Dinner:
Chicken chili over brown rice

Snack:
Some leftover tuna salad with crackers

I might make myself some hot chocolate here soon.  I'm feel cozy here by the fire with (gasp) all my kids asleep.  Just me, my lap top and my book!  Oh yeah, and my husband play Xbox next to me.

2 comments:

Fletchymama said...

What does Ed like to play? Luke's a big fan of his Xbox as well..:)

Jen Gordon said...

He was playing Grand Theft Auto. Obscene I tell you! He also likes Halo. :)

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio