Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm learning that sleep is just an option

And my current life did not come with that feature. 

We got the kids to bed at 7 pm last night and then I hopped on the treadmill.  45 mins on a 10 incline!  My butt was zapped.  And I'm really getting into reading on the treadmill.  I read so intently that before I looked up I had already been on the treadmill for 30 mins!  I took a bath and then went downstairs to hang out with Ed.  Some friends of our stopped in and we stayed up late laughing and talking.  It was good.  I ended up staying up until 12am though, and for me these days- it might as well have been 4am.  

We are leaving for the mountains tomorrow and I have lots to do today to get us out of town.  I'm mostly caught up on laundry, but I have this terrible OCD habit of having to have a perfectly clean house when I leave town.  I just love coming back to a clean house.  So instead of giving myself a break and letting myself be sloppy, I'm more than likely going to kill myself to get it clean today.  :)  I'm such a good martyr aren't I?  

Okay.  I'll post tracker later.  Off to throw a load in the wash...

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio