Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today was good. I'm doing well eating often. I had carpool this morning and after I dropped the load of kids off I took the baby and myself to the park. I jogged 4 miles!! I'm still doing my Jeff Galloway program of walk/running and I can say I'm doing a lot less walking and it feels good! The weather is great and it felt divine to be warm and have sweat pouring down my face.  Love that feeling.  

Here's my food tracker.  

Breakfast:
Lite string cheese: 2 pts
mocha: 3 pts

Lunch:
1/2 cup bean soup: 2 pts
Chips and salsa: 9 pts

Snacks:
Grapes: 1 pt
2 hard boiled eggs: 4 pts

Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast: 3 pts
Green beans with olive oil and salt: 2 pt
2 pieces bread: 6 pts

Drink:
Diet coke and rum: 2 pts

Total: 34 pts

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio