Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guess who ran 3 miles?

ME!!!! I decided to stop waiting for a time I could get away alone and I just took the baby and Amelia in the double jogger. It was hard. Very hard. But it felt good to push myself. I took some walk breaks, but I definitely consider this a run! And my kids were great. We ran to our local coffee shop and back. They were entertained by the cars and noise. That and I had my head phones on so.....maybe I didn't hear them. :)

I am loving the time change because they kids are in bed by 7pm and I can still go in the neighborhood and run because it's light out. So I'm looking forward to extending my mileage.

Boone was fun, but fat laden. Luckily I only gained 1 lb. Seriously folks, I was expecting to be UP there. Anyway, I'm back in my groove. I started searching for some fresh inspiration. I found a very cool site that collects weightloss blogs into one list. I spent an hour reading some. I do so well seeing how others do this thing.

I'm trying a new strategy this week. Eat 5 small meals and 2 snacks. I've been eating very small breakfast and lunch and then gorging dinner. Not working for me. So I figured each meal is 5 pts. Each snack is 3 pts. That gives me 31`pt. Then 3 to play around with.

Here's my plan:

Meal:
1 slice whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp peanut butter: 3 pts
Mocha: 3pts

Meal:
Leftover whole wheat spaghetti with mushroom and zucchini marinara.: 5 pts

Meal:
5 pts

Meal:
Beef tenderloin taco: 5 pts (threw a lime marinated beef tenderloin in the crock pot. I'll slice it and we'll make tacos with it)

Meal:
5 pts

APs= +3 (hoping not to use them to booste weight loss)

No comments:

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio