Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy Day = no walk :(

I suppose I could have gotten on my treadmill, but I decided to finish nursing my cold and just lay low.   Lounged in bed during the baby's morning nap with my laptop and coffee.  Oh, did I mention I put REAL cream and sugar in my coffee?  Yah...  that was nice.

I'm continually working on accepting my body in all it's various stages.  If I had it my way I'd hit the fast forward button to 140 lbs and a size 4.  But my way includes anorexia nervosa, which isn't all that appealing.  So, I guess I'll do it patiently and in the mean time love myself.  

Still in the honeymoon phase of eating whatever I want.  Stopping is the hardest part of it- but I'm doing it.  Self control, self control.  This is good.

Tracker:

Breakfast:
2 pieces of whole grain bread with butter and strawberry jam
Coffee

Lunch:
Trader Joe's Mushroom Risotto
Salad with Miso dressing
Bread

Snack:
Mocha
Two bites of an apple fritter

Snack:
Pear

Dinner:
Curry fried rice
Green beans with olive oil and sea salt

Snack: (I was truly hungry people!)
Cheese sandwich with mayo on whole wheat
A few whole grain tortilla chips

I'm working on drinking a lot of water.  I've noticed my milk supply be up and down lately.  I've linked it directly to my water intake. I think I need to drink somewhere around 100 oz to have a timely and good let down with each feeding.  

But enough about my boobs...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

i love hearing about your boobs though!

katiewhitecoat said...

hey!! when i get home, i'm hopefully going to live with your sister in law for a little bit. we'll be neighbors and all... so maybe you could tell me how to make this curry fried rice that i just saw on your tracker!

Jen Gordon said...

Katie- don't tell anyone, but the Curry Fried Rice is at Trader Joe's in the frozen section. Just put some oil in a pan and warm up! It's REALLY good.

Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio